Search This Site



Monday, June 1, 2020

Monday Moments Of Me #221

Happy June 1 of 2020!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling a breath of fresh air, An excitement, A burst of energy..... it almost feels like a new beginning! You with me?! Lets focus on the positives and finish 2020 strong :)

I still LOVE my PANDORA jewelry. I know I have not mentioned it in awhile but guaranteed at your wedding/event I will be wearing something PANDORA!!!

I still love the sound of the charms clinking together and how it takes me back into my grandma's home sitting in the rocking chair talking with her as I can see and hear her golden charms dangle and clink from her wrist. Some of my most favorite childhood memories never to be forgotten. Never take for granted your loved ones. Never Ever. Soak in every second :)

PANDORA heart charm by Micah Carling Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment