Search This Site



Thursday, March 19, 2020

Chelsey and Michael's Shenandoah Mill Wedding

I can not explain how refreshing it was to be in the presence of Michael and Chelsey. They have a love for life and for one another that is so joyful and so exciting that it makes me want to be around them more! Can we be real life friends?!
I am so grateful to have been a part of their special day at Shenandoah Mill.
Extra grateful that the last few weddings I was able to witness before quarantine were so amazing that I can not help but be hopeful, humbled and appreciative  :)
Captured March 6, 2020

Bridal Party at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert, AZ

Outside reception at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert, AZ


Bride and Groom Photo at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert, AZ

Bride and Groom Photo at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert, AZ

Ceremony space with drapes and pews at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment