Search This Site



Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Moments Of Me #57

Well well well...this PANDORA journey has come to a close. For now at least!
A couple pictures of my collection...
Doesn't it make you smile just seeing these? Gah! The memories, the moments, the meaning, everything about each and every single bracelet, charm, earring, ring means so so much to me.
Thank You to my grandma for being such an example to live up to.
Thank You to my dear friend for starting the journey with me.
Thank You to my patient, loving husband who puts up with me and my addiction.
Thank You to my family who supports my addiction and loves to join in on the journey.
Thank You to all the readers who have been here along the way.

Be on the look out for more fun Monday Moments Of Me!!!



Click HERE to find out why I am doing these weekly Monday Moment Of Me Posts. It will clarify the "why" behind my motivation so this post does not seem so random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment