Search This Site



Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday Moments Of Me #90

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Today, as the excitement is high I sit here and am in awe of my beautiful helmet.
About 1 week ago I went to Ride Now to pick up the titles to our Groms (which I am loving and getting better at driving every day which I can thank Team Arizona for since taking a motorcycle course) and I happened to look at helmets ... again. I was trying one on and then as I slightly turned and looked toward the back wall there it was. . . the helmet made specifically for me. I mean, leopard, jaguar/zebra and pink all in one???? They must have had me in mind. . . no joke. This was made for me. As I ripped off the helmet currently on my head and put this beauty in my hands I said out loud   "please fit, please be comfortable, please please please" Don't believe me? Ask my husband and the associate helping me LOL.
Well, it did fit and it was comfortable so I rode home with it on that day!
I love the gold shades that flip down! It has lots of vents to keep me cool and its.just.perfect. Guess the name of it?! SHAGUAR.
Yes, I needed a pair of new gloves so why not get the matching Shaguar pair?! Also, there is a matching jacket that I was telling my parents about....they already bought it for me for my Christmas present! I am such a happy girl :)
*Sorry for such a long post today...clearly I am a little over excited!*

Shaguar Icon Helmet Micah Carling Photography AZ

Shaguar Icon Helmet Micah Carling Photography AZ

Shaguar Icon Gloves Micah Carling Photography AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment