Search This Site



Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Moments Of Me #92

I know I know. . . there are some that enjoy every holiday, go all out for each holiday, decorate, themed dinners and parties and some that after Halloween skip right to Christmas.
I do love Thanksgiving, but I love Christmas time more. I do not necessarily skip Thanksgiving though, I just get in the "Christmas spirit" sooner than others!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting out my Bath & Body Works Christmas Scented Soaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I even love getting new ones each year :) It makes me go "EEEKKKKK!!!!" inside.
In fact, sometimes you may catch me getting out a Merry Merry Cherry in July! hehe
I sometimes even make excuses to wash my hands so I can enjoy the scents :)
Any body else do this? Tell me I am not alone?!



No comments:

Post a Comment