Search This Site



Sunday, August 1, 2021

Monday Moments Of Me #235

 Second Chances

Years and years ago I tried the Barrio Queen Restaurant and for whatever reason I was not impressed and did not visit again until June 2021. I was hesitant and even resisted to trying it again when it was suggested. Good thing I believe in Second Chances 😉

My most recent visit has me wanting to go back on a weekly basis. Seriously so good! The meal I ordered is life changing!!!!!!!

"CHILES EN NOGADA  A roasted poblano pepper filled with chicken, apples, pears, dried apricots, golden raisins, walnuts, onions and garlic. Covered in a delicate almond cream sauce, finished with the colors of the Mexican flag: fresh cilantro, queso fresco, almond slices and pomegranate seeds. Served with chipotle mashed potatoes and calabacitas "

Next time you visit Barrio Queen let me know what you order and if you tried the Chiles En Nogada and love it as much as me?!

This lampshade pic was at the Tempe Marketplace location and I love the vibrant colors and overall uniqueness and even the choice of rope it is hung with :)



colorful lampshade at barrio queen


No comments:

Post a Comment