Search This Site



Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday Moments Of Me #41

This Acqua Di Parma scent is a go to for both my husband and I. The description straight from Acqua Di Parma's website says it all..."A fresh, refined, and timeless fragrance for a pragmatic and successful man who loves tradition. A composition born from sunny Sicilian citrus fruits and the harmonious blend of floral essences such as lavender and damask rose that merge with woody notes of vetiver, sandalwood and patchouli in the base."



Sounds amazing right?
This time of year with lots of work parties, family get togethers, parties and other social events..smelling nice is a must!
I love having a spouse who I can share such an obsession with!!! We love Parfum!
I am thinking we should build a custom curio cabinet in our home to display our fine collection! LOL
Would that be taking it a little too far? ;)


Click HERE to find out why I am doing these weekly Monday Moment Of Me Posts. It will clarify the "why" behind my motivation so this post does not seem so random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment