Search This Site



Thursday, December 10, 2015

Jesse and Kristie's Gilbert, AZ Shenandoah Mill Wedding/Reception

The day was beautiful, great cloud coverage and in the mid 70's! What a great way to start the day. As I walk in the bride's getting ready area...one of my favorite things to do is find her perfect, long awaited to wear, looked for months, "I finally get to wear" shoes. These shoes Kristie chose....I am in LOVE. I thought about maybe taking the shoes and running LOL. That is how cute they are though. Seriously.
The decor and details all through out the venue were so personal and thoughtful, a true reflection of the bride and groom.
These two met on the popular site Plenty Of Fish and are absolutely perfect for one another!
Have fun Honeymooning in Carlsbad and Disneyland!!!
Captured December 4, 2015

Venue: Shenandoah Mill
Caterer: Salerno's
DJ: Platinum Day Entertainment
Cake: Graceful Cake Creations
Gelato Bar: Frost (Gilbert Location)
Florist: R Flowers
Bartender: Hey! Bartender
Officiant: Lew Crawford
Videographer: Anthony S.


 Do you love them as much as me?!


 Yay! Husband and wife!






 mmmmm
 Cheers!
The look on his face cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment