Search This Site



Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday Moments Of Me #45


This Rose Gold Charm is precious.Adds the perfect amount of sparkle and color to my bracelet. I am posting this charm because in a few days it is JANUARY 2016!!! I LOVE January. Hence a charm with a heart! I am sure you are wondering why...right?! Well, I will let you in on a secret...I get to celebrate 10 years of marriage this January. Whaaaaattt? 10 years already? Wow, it seems to have flown bye.
This charm also doubles as a clip. In PANDORA jewelry world this means in can be placed in a specific spot on the bracelet and helps keep other charms in a certain location! Without getting all nerdy about my addiction on you I will just say that clips are AWESOME!



Click HERE to find out why I am doing these weekly Monday Moment Of Me Posts. It will clarify the "why" behind my motivation so this post does not seem so random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment