Search This Site



Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday Moments Of Me #44


This Pandora Snow Globe charm has got to be on my top 10 favorite charm list!


I do not know if it is the irresistible cute reindeer... or the white enamel paired with the silver...or because the Christmas season (which starts after Halloween for me) is my all time favorite but I love love LOVE this charm.
Christmas brings beautiful weather here in AZ and combined with the lights hung carefully on homes, the family get-togethers, the giving of gifts...it makes for a perfect time of year!
So when I look at this charm in August while "glistening" in the AZ sun, I can dream of what will be in only 4 months as well as remember all the past Christmas's!


Click HERE to find out why I am doing these weekly Monday Moment Of Me Posts. It will clarify the "why" behind my motivation so this post does not seem so random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment