Search This Site



Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Moments Of Me #46

It is 2016!! Time to Celebrate Right? For me it is because this week...
Is my dad's birthday (celebration 1) 
and 
My 10 year anniversary (celebration 2.) 
In my head right now I am singing the Celebration song...are you now too? I still here this song at wedding believe it or not. An 'Oldie But Goodie' I would say. So it is only fitting to have
THIS CELEBRATION charm make its debut today on my Monday Moments Of Me Blog Post on this fine January 4th!
This cute dangle charm is a Jared's exclusive. Meaning that you can only purchase this charm at Jared's The Galleria Of Jewelry. Woot! I know I know....I am obsessed.
I love it because it has PINK, I like to celebrate, and being a wedding photographer I am very familiar with bouquets :)



Click HERE to find out why I am doing these weekly Monday Moment Of Me Posts. It will clarify the "why" behind my motivation so this post does not seem so random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment