Search This Site



Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday Moments Of Me #259

I got to get out of my normal day to day and head to Chester West Virginia Mid July for a week!

My favorite part about this trip is visiting a good friend and state hopping!

It was a fantastic trip filled with sightseeing, visiting and shopping!

Dined in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and even found a Costco to check out!

The bridge in Ashtabula Ohio was a first for me to see! Incredible watching it raise and boats come through and then it closing again. Such a darling city too.

Walnut Beach (Lake Erie) was breathtaking! Spent the day relaxing next to the waves getting plenty of vitamin D. 

Walking the cute and quaint streets in Chester West Virginia is always calming and peaceful for me. As well as seeing the barges on the Ohio River while visiting the Chester City Overlook on my morning walks!

Antique Shopping in East Liverpool Ohio was checked off my bucket list!

I can not wait for the next trip to see what is in store!

2023 chester west virgina


No comments:

Post a Comment